Exquisite Rug Cleaning- We employ a 10 step process rug cleaning near me
Revive Carpet Cleaning holds 8 certifications in carpet & 3 in wool rug cleaning. We clean all types of rugs including Sisal Rugs, sea Grass Rugs, Viscose Rugs, Wool Rug Cleaning, Flat Weave Rugs, Kilim Rugs, Sheepskin rugs, Shag Rugs.
We employ a 10 Step Rug Cleaning Process for Maximum Results:
1) We do a thorough rug inspection
We’re looking for color bleeds, any pet urine, fringe repairs or stains, any moth damage or other stains or soils
2) We dust every rug in our rug dusting machine.
Why do we do this, you might ask? Because, there is alot of dirt, soils, hairs, dust which makes “mud soup” when water is added.
3) Revive pre-treats every stain before we begin.
In fact, Most “normal” stain removal is INCLUDED in our cleaning, unless otherwise discussed with you. Some Normal Pet Urine removal is included, if we need to “Decontaminate & Disinfect” due to excess urine, this would be extra, but we will notify you before work begins, of course. We want our gentle and safe chemistry to properly emulsify the spills or stains before we begin, while protecting the fiber.
4) Deep Cleaning your Rug- both Front & Back.
We use WoolSafe chemicals and enzymes to thoroughly clean your rug.
5) We Rinse Thoroughly & Rewash
– every rug gets cleaned a minimum of 2 times in order to flush out remaining soils, cleaning surfactants & enzymes.
6) Revive Rug Cleaning Rinses the shampoo over, and over again until we see no shampoo left.
Our goal is to have no stickiness or residues left in your rug- and we guarantee this.
7) Thorough Water Extraction
– we must remove all water carefully, while protecting against damage or tears to your rug or fringes.
8) Dry Naturally
– We room & dry your rug and rotate it hourly so as to have the most natural & fastest drying process. Additionally, we use dehumidifiers in our dehumidifying room to speed up this process. We strive to have no harm from heat or odors due to excess moisture as well.
9) Cleaning Inspection
– after completely cleaning your rug, we will inspect it and make any color corrections (yes, we are certified in color correction, and will perform this for you as well). In the event that we are not satisfied, we will unilaterally clean your rug all over again, until it passes our test. This is done without you asking us, and part of our quality control process.
10) We deliver your rug back to you in pristine condition.
We are the choice of many celebrities and owners of fine rugs, so call us now and see our difference! Call (310) 736-2018
Reasons to do business with Revive Carpet Repair:
- Guaranteed Power-Stretching (vs. knee-kicked carpet that often fails in 3 years)!
- $1 Million Liability Policy to protect you (which we’ve never had to use before due to superior work performed)
- Top-notch 5 star reviews, did you read them, they are current and accurate from our real customers, check them out!
- 100% Lifetime warranty on our install against seam issues or buckling and wrinkling that occur with other companies because they did NOT use a power-stretcher like we do.
- Our promise to you: If there is any problem with your carpet install, we come back to fix it for free if we caused it
- over 37 Years experience
- Did you know we Dye, Cut, Bind Rugs also? We also do Fringe repair, Call us today, odds are that we do what you need done.
- Wool Carpet Repair, Cleaning, Stretching & Installation Specialists
- We sell carpet also, click on our Buy Carpet., tell us the make & model and we can stop by and pick up your carpet on the way to you= ONE STOP SHOPPING & INSTALL FOR YOU!
- We teach carpet stretching & installation, so odds on, by installing carpet with us, you’re getting the teacher!