Exquisite Rug Cleaning & Stain Removal- We employ a 10 step process rug cleaning near me
Revive Carpet Cleaning holds 8 certifications in carpet & 3 in wool rug cleaning.
We Provide the following Expert Rug Cleaning, Repair, Dyeing & Stain Removal Services:
- Stain Removal, including Pet Urine etc
- Stain Protection- safely & effectively to prolong the inevitability of accidents or prevent rapid re-soiling etc.
We Clean & Repair all types of rugs including:
- Sisal Rug cleaning
- Sea Grass Rug cleaning
- Viscose Rug cleaning
- Wool Rug Cleaning
- Flat Weave Rug Cleaning
- Kilim Rug Cleaning
- Shag Rug Cleaning.
- Indian rug cleaning
- Persian rug cleaning
- Shag rug cleaning
- Braided rug cleaning
- Navajo Rug Cleaning
- Pakistani rug cleaning
- Turkish rug cleaning
- Silk rug cleaning
- Kilim rug cleaning
- Moroccan rug cleaning
- Oriental rug cleaning
- Tufted rug cleaning
- Sheepskin rug cleaning
How Much Does It Cost To Clean My Rug?
In order to give you an accurate price, we need to know a few things:
- What fiber type is your rug?
- How Large is your rug?
- Are there specific stains or problem areas you would like us to address on your rugs, such as pet urine, color loss etc?
- Does your rug need any binding repair, fringe repair etc?
Each rug type requires a custom procedure to prevent color loss, fiber denegration or specific stain removal or color restoration. At Revive It Home Care Services, we have the skills necessary to restore your rug back to the condition that you are accustom to. So give us a call at (310) 736-2018 to schedule a consultation or pickup.
We employ a 10 Step Rug Cleaning Process for Maximum Results:
1) We do a thorough rug inspection
We’re looking for color bleeds, any pet urine, fringe repairs or stains, any moth damage or other stains or soils
2) We dust every rug in our rug dusting machine.
Why do we do this, you might ask? Because, there is alot of dirt, soils, hairs, dust which makes “mud soup” when water is added.
3) Revive pre-treats every stain before we begin.
In fact, Most “normal” stain removal is INCLUDED in our cleaning, unless otherwise discussed with you. Some Normal Pet Urine removal is included, if we need to “Decontaminate & Disinfect” due to excess urine, this would be extra, but we will notify you before work begins, of course. We want our gentle and safe chemistry to properly emulsify the spills or stains before we begin, while protecting the fiber.
4) Deep Cleaning your Rug- both Front & Back.
We use WoolSafe chemicals and enzymes to thoroughly clean your rug.
5) We Rinse Thoroughly & Rewash
– every rug gets cleaned a minimum of 2 times in order to flush out remaining soils, cleaning surfactants & enzymes.
6) Revive Rug Cleaning Rinses the shampoo over, and over again until we see no shampoo left.
Our goal is to have no stickiness or residues left in your rug- and we guarantee this.
7) Thorough Water Extraction
– we must remove all water carefully, while protecting against damage or tears to your rug or fringes.
8) Dry Naturally
– We room & dry your rug and rotate it hourly so as to have the most natural & fastest drying process. Additionally, we use dehumidifiers in our dehumidifying room to speed up this process. We strive to have no harm from heat or odors due to excess moisture as well.
9) Cleaning Inspection
– after completely cleaning your rug, we will inspect it and make any color corrections (yes, we are certified in color correction, and will perform this for you as well). In the event that we are not satisfied, we will unilaterally clean your rug all over again, until it passes our test. This is done without you asking us, and part of our quality control process.
10) We deliver your rug back to you in pristine condition.
We are the choice of many celebrities and owners of fine rugs, so call us now and see our difference! Call (310) 736-2018
Additionally, we Repair All types of Rugs as well, including the following type of Rug Repair near me:
- We Weave & Re-Weave Rugs that have been torn, ripped, or damaged
- We individually dye each fiber, put it on a loom and re-weave it.
- Repair Moth Damage- we will reweave holes caused by the moths.
- We can repair sheepskins, goat hides, zebra hides, cowhides agains tears, rips, holes and missing areas.
- We safely remove mold from all rugs.
- We Can Prepare your rugs for hanging with No Stitching on the front, so you can safely hang your heirloom rugs in your home or office.
- We do expert tapestry repairs, water damage restoration repairs
- We do new fringes or provide new backing or braiding, chain stitching and much more.
Reasons to do business with Revive Carpet Repair:
- Guaranteed Power-Stretching (vs. knee-kicked carpet that often fails in 3 years)!
- $1 Million Liability Policy to protect you (which we’ve never had to use before due to superior work performed)
- Top-notch 5 star reviews, did you read them, they are current and accurate from our real customers, check them out!
- 100% Lifetime warranty on our install against seam issues or buckling and wrinkling that occur with other companies because they did NOT use a power-stretcher like we do.
- Our promise to you: If there is any problem with your carpet install, we come back to fix it for free if we caused it
- over 37 Years experience
- Did you know we Dye, Cut, Bind Rugs also? We also do Fringe repair, Call us today, odds are that we do what you need done.
- Wool Carpet Repair, Cleaning, Stretching & Installation Specialists
- We sell carpet also, click on our Buy Carpet., tell us the make & model and we can stop by and pick up your carpet on the way to you= ONE STOP SHOPPING & INSTALL FOR YOU!
- We teach carpet stretching & installation, so odds on, by installing carpet with us, you’re getting the teacher!